Services for UZH employees
UZH has concluded mandate agreements with the swissnex locations in Boston, San Francisco, Shanghai and Bangalore. These allow UZH members to use the following services:
- Region-specific advice on existing opportunities in science, research and innovation
- Networking with research institutions or partners in business, art or culture
- Provision of workplaces for UZH researchers and staff
- Organisation of public events, workshops or panel discussions with representatives of the UZH
- Application for UZH study programs, summer schools and other UZH continuing education programs
- Support in the search for new exchange partners
- Support of the UZH Alumni Network
The International Relations Office will gladly give advice on cooperation possibilities with the swissnex network and establish contact with the desired swissnex location.
Get involved - Become an UZH Ambassador
UZH is striving to strengthen its visibility and reputation as an internationally leading research university. The most important ambassadors of UZH and carriers of this message are the researchers, since they are ultimately responsible for the excellent reputation of our institution.
A good way to transport this message is for our scientists to actively interact with the local population while abroad. If you are prepared to give a presentation to a broader public during your sabbatical, if you are willing to meet with our alumni or interested in linking up with existing networks abroad, the International Relations Office of UZH will be happy to highlight the different possibilities, assist you in organizing an event and put you in touch with appropriate contacts.