Within the framework of a reciprocal exchange, the Republic of Poland, represented by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA, offers 4 scholarships of 9 months each to Switzerland. The scholarships can be divided into short scholarships of 1 month for example or they can be granted for a semester or a full academic year. They are offered for the following objectives:
- completing an academic internship;
- semester studies;
- completion of higher studies (first cycle, second cycle, long-cycle master's degree or education at doctoral school); higher education or education at doctoral school may be preceded by a preparatory course for studies;
- study visit;
- obtaining materials for academic work;
- conducting teaching activities in the host centre;
- other form or forms of scientific or academic activity related to the completion of studies, a doctoral dissertation or academic work.
Detailed information can be found in the Regulations of Exchange Program as part of bilateral cooperation. The scholarship offer is also available on swissuniversities.ch.
Application deadline: 13th May 2020 at the Scholarship Service of swissuniversities
Besides the scholarships offered within bilateral agreements, Swiss students and researchers can also apply to the following scholarship programmes:
The call for applications is open from 6th February until 6th April 2020. Applications have to be submitted in an electronic form via NAWA’s ICT system.
The call for applications is open from 15th January to 23rd April 2020. Applications have to be submitted in an electronic form via NAWA’s ICT system.
The call for applications is open from 6th March 2020 until 30th April 2020. Applications have to be submitted in an electronic form via NAWA’s ICT system.