Within the framework of a reciprocal exchange, the Republic of Poland, represented by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA, offers 4 scholarships of 9 months each to Switzerland. The scholarships can be divided into short scholarships of 1 month for example or they can be granted for a semester or a full academic year. They are offered for the following objectives:
- completion of a scientific internship;
- completion of partial studies;
- completion of university studies (1st cycle, 2nd cycle or uniform master's studies) or education at a doctoral school; university studies or education at a doctoral school may be preceded by a preparatory course for studies2;
- study visit;
- obtaining materials for scientific work;
- conducting didactic classes in the Host Centre;
- other form or forms of scientific or academic activity related to the implementation of studies, preparation of doctoral thesis or scientific work.
More information can be found in the document attached and on swissuniversities.ch.
Application deadline: 8 April 2022 at the Scholarship Service of swissuniversities.
Besides the scholarships offered within bilateral agreements, Swiss students and researchers can also apply to the following scholarship programmes:
- Ulam Programme - Mobility grants for post-doctoral researchers
- Polonista Programme - Scholarships and Fellowships for Students and Scientists
The Call for proposals for both programmes will be announced on NAWA’s website in spring.